miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

A moment of reflection...



Sometimes I am wondering if i am the only person feeling the way I feel at times.
Sometimes I am wondering if it would help to fight further or just lay down and let it wash over me..
Sometimes I even dare to dream of  less problems big or small.

But then its said as being ' life ' ,
But then I think am i really to accept this as just ' to be' ?
But then again.. do I have a choice? Of course you will say, there is always a choice..
But then a choice as Catch 22??..... No

Struggling with myself day in and out , nobody aware of my being.
Struggling with an appearance to keep up , nobody aware of my mask.
Struggling to keep my emotions where they are.. dont show any of it!

I feel like failing when my moments of weaknes are showing
I feel like failing when my mask is loosing its grip
I feel like failing every moment plans are falter.. what to do?

 


Being me seems so easy, but nobody knows what my soul is capable of....








1 comentario:

  1. My baby, for us, simple not so literate people as you...

    I actually googled it:

    A catch-22 is a paradoxical situation in which an individual cannot or is incapable of avoiding a problem because of contradictory constraints or rules.[1] Often these situations are such that solving one part of a problem only creates another problem, which ultimately leads back to the original problem. Catch-22s often result from rules, regulations, or procedures that an individual is subject to but has no control over.

    ResponderEliminar