domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

Paint & Egg Salad

Its Sunday and we are relaxing here in Spain..

The weather is a bit dark and we decided to have a stay-at-home day

I snapped a couple of pics with my new camera as eventhough the weather is a bit dark, we still have an amazing view..




Hubby dearest let me have a ly-in this morning , so when I woke up i was determined that even we would stay in , I would do some creativity with the girls..


Ofcourse in the end it turned out Livia painting her face and Sofia painting both hands because ´ Mama I have to paint my hands on the paper!´  Sure hun, you just had a bath, why not....
After all was cleaned, It was lunchtime and I decided to make one of my favourite lunches.

Toast and home made Egg Salad.


This is what you need:

  • 6 eggs
  • 2 spoons of mayonaise
  • half an onion
  • 1 spoon of curry powder
  • salt and pepper to taste.

First I  boiled the eggs for about 5 minutes till they were hard boiled, then gave them a shock with some old water..
In the meantime i chopped the onion really fine. 
My daughter helped me to peel the eggs , well actually she did all the work as I wasn´t even allowed to touch them.








































When all was cooked, peeled and chopped, I put everything in one bowl and mixed and mashed all together!

At last I toasted the bread, and et voila!! Egg salad a lá Jany!






























After lunch we did some serious relaxing with Sofia deciding I was snow white and she the witch.
I had to eat about 10 pretend apples and 1 pear till she decided she had enough of the ´ go to sleep and the prince will kiss you ´ and we suddenly turned into pirats and have a fight with her toy swords...

Now its time to wake hubby up who has to go into the nightshift tonight.. yup the week is starting again.

So how was your Sunday?

Hasta Pronto!

Jany

1 comentario:

  1. It seems as if the toast is floating over the plate, so funny, and the pics are great!
    So lovely of Sofia to help you in the kitchen and the salat looks jummy!

    ResponderEliminar